With the “Regulation on Making Amendment in the Regulation regarding Practice of Turkish Citizenship Law” published in Official Gazette dated 19.09.2018 and numbered 30540, the following arrangements were made regarding the qualification of the real estates to be bought for taking Turkish Citizenship.
- Value of the real estates to be bought in order to take citizenship through the acquisition of immovable properties in Turkey is 250.000 USD provided that an annotation is put onto the title deed for not selling it for 3 years.
- Real estate valuation report required in taking Turkish Citizenship should be prepared by valuation organizations having SPK and BDDK licenses
- Real estate valuation report issued in compliance with the law must be submitted to Title Deed Directorates
- Conducting New Project Price Analysis and Valuation Studies
- An annotation shall be put onto the title deed for not selling real estates to be bought for this purpose for 3 years
A SPK and BDDK-licensed company, we are providing service to the foreign national individuals for supplying real estate valuation report required in taking Turkish Citizenship within this scope.